Thursday, January 13, 2005

Worst big brother ever.

The tag came off the back of my tie today, but I really can't bitch too much. You see, I went back to my home town of Merrimack, NH for a wedding several months ago. My mom no longer lives in Merrimack, but my brothers do, so I crashed with one of them. Had the suit, the shoes, the handkerchief, but forgot the tie. By some miracle, my brother had a few ties. I picked the most conservative. I packed the most conservative. Unintentionally.

Now, one might think I would remember to bring the tie to Thanksgiving to return it to him. One would be wrong. One would be correct, though, if one thought that I would accidentally abscond with the same brother's snow-scraper.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Well, the thing's in pretty bad shape. I probably did him a favor by getting rid of it for him. And no, he does not need a tie for any purpose I can imagine.