Monday, September 25, 2006

My Head is Full of Flames

Daddy, Daddy! Alex is quoting Elliott Smith again!

Now, son. That's only natural when people go back to work after vacation.

--

Dude, I went to the awesomest library this weekend. I don't want to wig anybody out, but I think it may have been created for me. One of those deals where God goes back in time and makes it so it was always there. See, I was talking about libraries with Dr. V. So I says to him I says "libraries should sell coffee and have free wifi". His reply? "We're going there tomorrow".

2 comments:

Peter said...

Not for nothin', and I haven't looked at the link, but the Buffalo downtown library sells coffee and I'm pretty sure there's free wifi. At least in the vicinity.

Anonymous said...

You went to Pittsburg on vacation?